On January 5th, Georgia will hold a runoff election for two Republican-held seats in the U.S. Senate. If they flip these seats, it will give them control of the Senate. That must not happen!
If the Democrats get control they will:
* Repeal the 60 vote requirement so Schumer can dictate his will just like Pelosi does.
* Pack the Supreme Court with four leftist justices.
* Admit Puerto Rico and DC as states, packing the Senate with four new Democrat Senators and the House with nine new Democratic Congressmen.
* Raise taxes at will.
That means an end to checks and balances. One party rule!
To stop this, we must get the Georgia Legislature to change the rules so the exact same theft does not guarantee a Democratic victory. With a Republican majority in both houses and a Republican governor, we can do this if we apply pressure.
We need the Legislature:
* To fire the Dominion Voting System and count mail and absentee ballots by hand.
* To override the consent decree the state signed with the Democrats earlier this year and require strict signature verification.
* To require the preservation of the signed envelopes in which ballots are returned and staple them to the actual ballots so we know who invalid ballots voted for.
* Require the names of all who voted be given to each party within four days of election and that they have seven days to challenge ineligible voters.
* If this cannot be accomplished before Jan. 5, postpone the election until it can be done and leave in office the two Republican Senators in the interim.
BELOW IS CONTACT INFORMATION FOR GEORGIA REPUBLICAN LEGISLATIVE LEADERS AND THE GOVERNOR.
Use these contacts and URLs below to call, email and/or write them demanding passage of these reforms before the runoff election.
Brian Kemp (R)
206 Washington St.
111 State Capitol
Atlanta, GA 30334
Speaker of the House
David Ralston (R)
P.O. Box 188
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Senate Majority Leader
Mike Duggan (R)
106 Champion Drive
Carrollton, GA 30116
Georgia Governor = https://gov.georgia.gov/contact-us
Georgia State Senate = http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US/SenateLeadership2018.aspx
Georgia House of Representatives Leadership = http://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/Leadership.aspx
Georgia House of Representatives List = http://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/HouseMembersList.aspx
SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE DICK’S VIDEOS & COLUMNS FOR FREE — CLICK HERE!
View Dick’s most recent videos in case you missed them!