In Screwed!, we expose how the United States showers countries that hate us and kill our citizens with foreign aid. Here are some examples:
• Pakistan uses our aid – which provides the bulk of their military and intelligence funding – to aid terror groups that kill Americans.
• We give the Palestinian Authority – which includes Hamas — $1 billion in direct aid and in funds through international organizations, yet they are the epicenter of terrorism and anti-American jihad. Who can forget the celebrations the 9-11 attacks occasioned in the streets of Gaza?
• Obama even proposed $20 million for Castro’s Cuba, but he was rebuffed by Congress
• We give Egypt $1.3 billion a year. But a recent poll gave the U.S. a 5% favorable rating among Egyptians and, by law, nobody can run for office there if they are related to an American.
• 28 of the top 30 aid recipients voted against the U.S. a majority of times in the U.N. and 19 voted against us more than 75 percent of the time.
Screwed! reveals that even though liberals perpetrate the fiction that foreign aid is a small part of our federal budget, it really accounts for almost ten percent of our discretionary domestic spending. And it was the only part of that budget that escaped without cuts in the budget cutting that followed the Republican takeover of the House in 2010.
To get the full story on our foreign and about corruption at the World Bank, read the revelations in Screwed! You won’t believe what’s going on!