With all of the speculation about whether Hillary is actually going to be a candidate in the 2016 race, we’ve made a list of the ten clues that make it very clear that she’s running.
TEN CLUES THAT HILLARY CLINTON IS DEFINITELY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
1. She called Al Sharpton to wish him a happy 60th birthday and made sure the press knew all about it.
2. She’s seen with Bill a lot. A whole lot.
3. Those days when she was so happy that she “no longer had to worry about hair and make-up” are over.
4. Now she really loves Israel and especially Bibi Netanyahu (even if Bill disses him).
5. And she really loves Iowa, too: “It is fabulous to be back. I love Iowa,” she told the folks at the Harkin steak fry.
FOR THE COMPLETE LIST OF ALL THE CLUES TO HILLARY’S PLANS, CLICK HERE!
SIGN UP FOR FREE EMAILS ABOUT HILLARY AND HER CAMPAIGN AND THE LATEST BUZZ ON 2016 CANDIDATES AT THEHILLARYDAILY.COM
Here’s some of the top stories that we’ve recently posted about Hillary:
There’s plenty more to catch up on, so visit TheHillaryDaily.com
And, if you missed it:
There’s plenty more to catch up on, so visit TheHillaryDaily.com and SIGN-UP for free emails!
We’ve also added a column on the right sidebar to bring you the latest news on all of the other potential candidates for 2016. Here’s a sample:
View my most recent videos in case you missed them!